Bob:  For what it's worth, I like to enter any confirmations the person existed
under events, which would include a biography.  I enjoy the feature of having a
date, or a span of time, to reflect the information and source details.

I use the general and research notes more to remind me of what I have done or a
Possible source for that person.  I do use the Medical notes to describe the
persons death, or disease they died from.

Hope this helps...

Paul
www.pdcroteau.com