Let me share an idea I got from Geoff Rasmussen. With the flexibility Legacy
offers, we can consider entering data in more than one place, then use
various options to only include what we want.

For example, the biography data could be entered both as an event AND in the
General Notes.
- One time you could exclude the General Notes (or the portion in privacy
brackets) and just get the information in the Events.
- Another time you could include the General Notes but exclude one or all
Event Notes.
This can be done a number of ways:
- Remove the "[notes]" from the Event sentence (requires more effort than
the other methods below)
- Make the event private and not including private Events
- Put the Event Notes in privacy brackets and not include private notes

There are very likely other ways to accomplish this.

It does require more time in entering the data to get this flexibility so we
need to be sure we want it.