I will also say that I belong to a number of Rootsweb mailing lists... I
have never received ANY spam from them... I also have never failed to
get messages,... and yes I do check....  As for you later comments about
staying where the experts stay.... Sherry does monitor the Rootsweb list
and comments.... How much more expert can you get?

I will be using the Rootsweb list from now on and just lurk here as in
the past until there is another rude episode and then I will permanently
drop this list.
Paul