It¹s not a Dell issue with me, since I am running Windows on a Mac.

In the past, I have always been able to finally get a backup by running
Check/Repair a couple of times, and randomly ticking and unticking the
Multimedia box. Today, however, I have been unable to back up my database in
spite of numerous, numerous attempts. Nor have any sort of updates, etc.
done the trick.

I am a staunch advodate of Legacy, but this is a serious problem for me. I
used TMG for years, and this could send me running back. There is nothing as
basic as security about the integrity of a backup.

Janis Walker Gilmore