Dennis,

A straight forward tagging of a list of people compiled from a Detailed Search,
something which, as you know, should not be a problem at all.

*New* Improved Interface for OpenOffice.org Contacts Database
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: kowal...@iglou.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] search index report problem
> Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:00:03 -0500
>
> On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:51:38 +0000, ronald ferguson
> wrote:
>
>>I have been trying to use Advanced Tagging on Tag 4 with only tags, 1, 2, and
>>3 showing (this was in connection with Richard's mitochodrial question) and
>>found that tags which are not showing cannot be set. Is this how it should
>>work? I would have thought that one should be able to set tags whether or not
>>they were visible.
>
> V6 works fine (you can use advanced tagging on all tags). What exactly
> were you doing in Advanced Tagging?
>
> --
>
> Dennis Kowallek
> http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

Twice the fun—Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger. Learn
more.
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/windowslive/products/messenger.aspx