There is an ongoing problem with Relationship that Legacy can't seem to fix.

For instance, my 22nd GGFather and GGMother had two children, each of whom is
an ancestor of mine - one is my 21st GGF, the other is incorrectly listed as my
19th GGAunt!

Her husband is, accordingly, incorrectly listed as the Husband of my 19th GG
Aunt.

Their child is correctly listed as my 21st GGFather.  However, Legacy can find
no relationship between him and his parents!!

And, of course, the ancestors of HIS father, my incorrectly listed Husband of
my 19th GGAunt, are not identified as my ancestors.

Unfortunately, This is not an isolated occurrence; it occurs with too many of
my ancestors, some as close as my 6th GGParents!

It doesn't  matter what limits I set on Blood or Non-blood Relationships; the
relationships are still wrong!

Generations are crucial to genealogy, and being unable to find my direct
ancestors has become a MAJOR problem with this otherwise wonderful program.

I have reported the problem to Legacy for more than a year.  It was going to be
fixed in Legacy 7 but is actually worse.  Replies from support have been
dismissive.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and, hopefully, found a solution?

Carolyn