I am guessing what is happening. Is that 'aunt' actually both of those numbers.
For example, my son's relationship to Charlemange is over 48 different paths.
Which is correct, his 37th ggfather (x2), 38th ggfather (x31), 39th ggfather
(x15), or one of the various ways they are cousins.
I believe the rule is to use the lowest number, adding the removed 'count' to
it, so your 19th is lowest. Which line is the direct male line? Also, how many
Blood Relationships are you using. I used 100 to recieve these from L7.
Using the Relationship Calculator, find ALL of the connections to two people.
I hope this helps.
Rich in LA CA