Hi Ron,

Q1. Yes they are Pedigree pages and I am using Internet>Create web pages.
Sources are created using the old style and yes the source box is checked.
Because of the issues LUG users have expressed with SourceWriter I have not
used it to date.

I ran it again last night and this time I included the events and bingo, all
there, but, I don't necessarily want the events published as they can
contain confidential info and it's not something I want to advertise. Is it
possible just to list all sources without the events. It appears that
sources only are listed if they are not linked to an event and then they are
joined together to appear as a single source.

I also note that with a few other members where I only have a single source
it has actually duplicated the source even with the events not selected.

Q2. As I replied to Dennis.

Q3. Will have to wait for tomorrow, it's after midnight down under.

Many Thanks
Branko and Chris

Email us at: bcola...@bigpond.net.au
Visit our website at: http://www.bc-cola.com