re/age.  We've been hearing a lot of "it's age related", lately.
Phil

________________________________
From: ronald ferguson <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:54:33 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Unable to Uninstall; Missing Install.log file

Phil,

Glad to hear that you got sorted in the end. I have already posted to Connie
off-list (btw I got your name mixed up with someone else's - age is telling!)

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 07:00:42 -0700
> From: phusba...@verizon.net
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Unable to Uninstall; Missing Install.log file
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>

> Connie, I'm still on the list, just lurking in the shadows so to speak. You
> are having exactly the same problems that I had I believe caused by error #5
> in my case. Any suggestions from all failed to resolve the issue with one
> exception. Ron Ferguson suggested that I go into my Registry and he'd help me
> off list, which I appreciated very much. However, never having done that I
> elected to take it to a friend (read wizard) and he removed Legacy from the
> registry. I then downloaded Legacy from the Legacy Home Page, entered my
> Legacy deluxe number, then I "restored" a file and all was well. I'm sure
> that you directly or inadvertantly did not delete install.log. Nor did I.
> Having said all of that Connie, I recommend that you run, don't walk or pass
> go, just
> find someone who's proficient in working in the registry and all will be
> resolved. I deleted the E-mail from Ron identifying the file to be removed so
> Ron maybe you could repeat that information for Connie. Wishing you good luck.
>
> Phil

All your Twitter and other social updates in one place
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/