From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of John Roose
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 10:29 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error 508

Sherry -
On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Sherry/Support
<she...@legacyfamilytree.com> wrote:
John,

What’s the full error message?
Backup Error: 508, Cannot move temporary file to target zip file.

Which build of Legacy are you on?
Installed Version: 7.0.0.90

Which version of Windows do you have?
Windows XP, Media Center Edition, Version 2002, Service Pack 3

Where is your backup destination?
E:/Jack's 2009-03-30 1.19.07 PM zip

Are you backing up Multimedia Files also?
No

At what point of the backup does the error appear?
It runs to the end, then just before closing the error pops up. I have been
doing the same thing for some time with no problem. I just backed up my
netbook Legacy with no problem; same build. I have successfully backed up
other stuff (pdf files) to the memory stick that I have earlier Legacy
backups on with no problem.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Thanx for your help.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.