On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:02:20 -0700, "Sherry/Support"
<she...@legacyfamilytree.com> wrote:

>I'm wondering if something was
>changed with a Windows update or with an install or uninstall of another
>program?

I'm replying to Sherry because I didn't get the OP's message (probably
not plain text).

You can go to Windows Update and click on "Review your update history"
to see if anything may have happened without your knowledge. I have
automatic updates turned off because I want to know what Windows is
doing.

If it looks like something was updated in the past day or two, you can
roll back to the previous Windows checkpoint by using System Restore
(usually found somewhere under Start > Help and Support).

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm