Christopher,

Are you familiar with the Registry? Is your install log missing from the Legacy
folder? In your email you do not say, only imply :-).

It is not difficult to delete Legacy from the Registry but I only advise on how
to do it with people I am sure have sufficient knowledge and, of course, it is
entirely at their own risk and I accept no responsibility for any outcome.

What version are you running and do you have Legacy Charting installed?

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: