From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Connie Sheets
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:29 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Run time error '5'

Sherry,

I'm not sure if you're talking about the current .90 build, or another build
you have in the pipeline, but I wanted to clarify (in case it is important
for the programmers) that the problem I had with the missing install.log
file (and it most definitely was missing) happened only after I installed
.90.  (7.0.0.90 did cure my run time error 5 problem, but it - or perhaps my
similarly timed installation of Adobe Reader 9 - "caused" my Legacy
print/preview and missing install.log problem).  I was not still using .89
when that happened.

Connie