Sherry,

I'm not sure if you're talking about the current .90 build, or another build
you have in the pipeline, but I wanted to clarify (in case it is important for
the programmers) that the problem I had with the missing install.log file (and
it most definitely was missing) happened only after I installed .90.  (7.0.0.90
did cure my run time error 5 problem, but it - or perhaps my similarly timed
installation of Adobe Reader 9 - "caused" my Legacy print/preview and missing
install.log problem).  I was not still using .89 when that happened.

Connie