Ron,

Don't know if you are around or not, but I finally think I have my files in
Legacy 7.  I have put all the .fdb and .zip family files into the "data"
folder in Legacy 7.  I still could not get the notes to come in, and I know
I have unlocked the program and put in my serial number because it doesn't
ask for it or give me a place to put it in when I look under "Help."

I didn't have many notes, so I went to Legacy 6 and saved the notes for each
person to a PDF file, then copied it into the appropriate place and saved
it, so now I have my notes.  I cannot tell that Legacy is not running right,
seems ok to me.  I don't have a lot of stuff in my files, just names and
dates and places.

Do you know if any way I can prove things are right?

  I also have a SanDisk Cruzer U3 flash drive and plan to put everything
there so I won't have this problem anymore.  There was a discussion about
wondering can you or can't you load Legacy onto it and use it.  That would
really be nice.

Thank you for your help,

Janet

flas