I currently have pedigree style web pages stored on my ISP server.  I link
to them from a "home page" on Geocities which recently announced that free
web hosting will be ending this summer.  From my current home page, I also
link to a set of pedigree pages for an "unconnected people" database.  These
are people that I have found with the same surnames and locations as people
definitely connected to me.

Because Geocities is going away, I want the index.html of my main family
database to be my main website page but I'd like to place a link on it to
the unconnected pages.  Can a link be coded in the web pages setup in Legacy
or do I have to manually add the html hyperlink tags after the pages are
created?

Does this make sense?

Mary