> From: kowal...@iglou.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Web pages - linking to another set of pages
> Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:52:16 -0400
>
> On Fri, 01 May 2009 11:45:20 -0400, Dennis M. Kowallek
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 1 May 2009 11:20:47 -0400, "M. Brenzel"
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I want the index.html of my main family
>>>database to be my main website page but I'd like to place a link on it to
>>>the unconnected pages. Can a link be coded in the web pages setup in Legacy
>>>or do I have to manually add the html hyperlink tags after the pages are
>>>created?
>>
>>If I understand you correctly, you can put the link in the Introduction
>>area on the Project tab (V6). If you want it to appear on every page,
>>you could place it in a Custom Header/Footer on the Links tab.
>>

> Oh ... and remember to use those special double angle bracket characters
> ... «» instead of <>.
>
> --
>
> Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
> http://zippersoftware.com/ltools

Actually the double brackets are not needed when using the web creation pages
as the output is sent direct, unchanged, to the web page.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: