Please do not send attachments or HTML to the list as per list guidelines at

Many of our users are still on dial-up or have limited access and both
attachments and HTML take longer to download and use up their limited
bandwidth.

Not to mention the risk of viruses in attachments and HTML messages.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.