I changed that and it still does not change the window I get when I click
the button 'browse for file yourself'   Not only that the window that opens
is small and I cannot change it size so I cannot even see the complete file
structure of names  don't see attachement  Attachements are not allowed

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com