As we research we refine what we do. What I make as a file name is not what
I may not want in the future.  I am not going to not change a file name
because of the programs inability to handle the process.  I think the
program should accommodate this simple process.  It really is not that big
of deal but the program makes it a big deal.  When I click on browse for a
file I should be ale to go to the exact folder where my file is.  If I can't
do that then the program has a problem.