  From: Don Jaggi<mailto:donj...@gmail.com>
  To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>

  Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 9:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Browse for lost picture file

  I changed that and it still does not change the window I get when I click
  the button 'browse for file yourself'   Not only that the window that opens
  is small and I cannot change it size so I cannot even see the complete file
  structure of names  don't see attachement  Attachements are not allowed

  On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Sherry/Support