From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Ross Chapman
Sent: 29 May 2009 05:32
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Potential Problems Report Problem

I just ran the Potential Problems report to verify my data entered (I have
had some corrupt files in v6 and needed to re-enter all my data) and every
one of the people I have entered has come up with a problem. 'Surname all
uppercase'. I have set the settings in to program to display and print
surnames in upper case as per standards for genealogical reporting that I
have been taught. I never had this issue in v6. Any ideas?