When you bring up the dialog when you run the report, select the tab that say's standardizations (There are 5 tabs btw). Down in the left corner at the bottom it say's "Surnames Entered All In Uppercase", uncheck that box and the Potential Problem report will bypass all the surnames in uppercase and you should not get that notice on your report.

Tim Rosenlof

Ross Chapman wrote:

I just ran the Potential Problems report to verify my data entered (I have had some corrupt files in v6 and needed to re-enter all my data) and every one of the people I have entered has come up with a problem… ‘Surname all uppercase’. I have set the settings in to program to display and print surnames in upper case as per standards for genealogical reporting that I have been taught. I never had this issue in v6. Any ideas?