Just to be sure I looked this up in the Help File:

Letter Case of Surnames

Select the capitalization option you want to have applied to the Last
Name when the field is exited.  (The default is Initial Caps.)  If you
would like Legacy to go through the entire family file and format all
the last names to the specified setting, click Apply

Evert