From: "RICHARD SCHULTHIES" <fourpa...@verizon.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 1:20:28 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] surnames not ALL CAPS

When I started genealogy on computer (using PAF2.1), it had the 'middle name'
field, so that was where they were. Because of some names, I moved all 'little'
words to after the given name. I don't like it, but it is what I have. I am
considering moving them all to the Surname field. The problem, an example, is
John I of Alencon, then Mabel de Alencon, also d'Alencon.
Should I convert 'of' to de if I can find no version that exists, or just leave
what I have, and tolerate it?
Rich in LA CA