From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf Of
SgtBob
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:02 AM
To: Legacy
Subject: [LegacyUG]

Minor question - I have located a URL source  from rootsweb that I would like
to add to my Legacy data.

Where do most folks place the URL?  I initially entered the URL in the burial
data box,which seems logical to enable me to get to that site as needed;
however, I discovered that it didn't print on a Book Report Narrative. I then
re-entered the URL as a 'Comment ' in an event, and it appeared as part of the
endnotes.

What is the recommended place to enter this type data?

17:54:00