To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG]

Ross,

This is what I was getting at in my (admittedly long-winded) posts titled "Incomplete Export of Source Details" last week. The source detail info from the first tab all gets strung together into one field in the GEDCOM. Upon re-import, Legacy probably has no choice but to create a Basic style source from it. The effect is that some citations will read quite differently, as I showed in my example.

As for the extra spaces, I didn't look closely at the pattern, but I do recall noticing some unwanted spaces at the time. In fact, my example shows the word "family" broken in two.

  Ward

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ross Chapman" <ross.chap...@rogers.com>