From: Paula Ryburn
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:08 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Location Issues

Ross,  I just clicked the right-to-left radio button under "direction of
sort" on the bottom right of the Master List > Locations > Sort screen,
clicked OK and "voils!" my list was sorted beautifully.

However, I don't think I had any place-holder commas in my Locations at that
time.  I just checked and there's no magic "remove place-holder commas" in
the Location Options, and nothing under Options > Customize on the Data
Format tab for Locations.  However, I know I've seen an option to "remove
commas"...... either "leading" or "place-holder" on at least one of the
reports.  So, you could use that until you've worked your way through the
Locations list removing commas.  Or just leave them in until you find out
the counties or whatever...?

Hope this helps!
--Paula