From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf Of
Cathy Vallevieni
Sent: June-23-09 1:17 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Location Issues

Ross:

You may not have to convert anything if you already have them entered as:

123 Main St., Anaheim, California, USA
Anaheim, California, USA
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Saint's Cemetery, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

which will show as the following on your
Locations list if sorted right-to-left:

Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver
Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Canada, Ontario, Toronto, All Saint's Cemetery
USA, California, Anaheim
USA, California, Anaheim, 123 Main St.

Sort what you have right-to-left on the Locations
list and you'll see if anything needs to be changed pretty easily.

If this doesn't answer your question, please let me know.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA