Ross:

I agree with Paula about the right-to-left sort for the Location list. This solved my problem of wanting to include the names of cemeteries, churches, addresses, etc. for some ancestors as well as the different naming structure in other countries. No matter how many "parts" you include in a location, it always sorts them perfectly and you can find them instantly yet reports have all the information you want on them.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA