I don't usually use the burial address section as several of the reports don't let you add address for burial in the report - making it an incomplete report as far as I'm concerned.

Also I like seeing it on my main screen - easy to see when a husband and wife are buried in different cemeteries.

Brenda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <chorn0...@verizon.net>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location Names and Addresses

I've a question to all who place the cemetery name into the Location field: why don't you use the Burial Address section?

I use the Burial Address section and when I want to see who I have buried in a specific cemetery, I can go into Burial Address -> Address List. Then I select a specific cemetery, click on the Show List button and then click on the Print button. Then when I go to the cemetery to take photographs, I have the list of everyone I need to find. If I want several cemeteries, I can tag them and print those tagged lists.

Also, once I've placed a cemetery into the Burial List, I can call it up from the Address List and I don't have to recreate the name and address over and over again. I can also add the cemetery's phone number, GPS coordinates, web address and additional information in the cemetery's notes fields (i.e., directions on getting there or notes on how old the cemetery is.)

I realize that different people have different styles, but I was curious as to why you would prefer placing cemetery names into a location field and getting reports that way as opposed to using the cemetery burial address field which allows for so much more.

Just curious.

Cathy