Carolyn,

I had no intention of geting involved in this thread, but I am quite at a loss
as to how you show where people have lived during their lifetime if they are
not in, say the Location field of a Residence Event.

Specifically in Web Pages and Reports.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: wood...@msn.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Location Names and Addresses
> Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:47:22 -0700
>
> I don't enter the city, county, etc. in the Event Addresses. That way you
> don't get the redundant addresses. You can still enter the coordinates, for
> mapping purposes. I usually look up the street address of the cemetery so I
> have the exact coordinates rather than just the city's.
>
> I have no problem printing the Event Notes - just have the appropriate box
> checked in Report Options.
>

> Carolyn

With Windows Live, you can organise, edit, and share your photos.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/