Russ -

What I do is enter the family and use a "?" in the "Title prefix" box,
explaining it in Research Notes. I do it this way to keep the family
together without having to remember that I have their info somewhere else.
It also "flags" the fact that there is a broken or unconfirmed link.
Enhancement suggestions have been made on this point before.

Since I work mostly from the Family tab it is readily apparent.

Regards, John

--
Genealogy - - - - - it's in my blood!