From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Marlene Williamson
Sent: July 6, 2009 5:58 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] How to Represent a "Best Fit" Ancestor

I add a new child status called "Perhaps" and attach it to the child in
question. This then appears on the Family screen and lets me know
immediately that there is some doubt. For marriages I do the same thing -
make a Status entry of Perhaps, or Probable, which also appears on the
family screen. I then put any supporting notes into the Research area for
the individual or for the marriage.

Marlene
New Zealand