Jean Moore wrote
I keep getting the error "Run Time Error 3167, Record is Deleted" and when I click on "OK," Legacy closes.  I reopen Legacy and look to see if the last individual I worked on or entered was deleted, but it never is.  This has happened about six times in the last three days.

Is there something I should do to quit getting this error and/or is it causing some harm to my database that I'm not aware of?

Yes, there is something you should do! From the Legacy Home page click on Online Troubleshooting Help (bottom right corner) and then click on Solutions by Error Number and follow the instructions given there.
--
Jenny M Benson