Paul,

It does work but can be a bit hit and miss. I have had most success by
accessing using View>Master Lists>Locations.

I would not recommend reverting to IE7 as it may not work correctly (experience
;-)) and if you then change to IE8 you may again hit problems. Furthermore you
will find that more websites are using formats which cannot be read using an
earlier browser than IE8 giving a reduced experience - IE6 is even more sucks!

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:35:54 +0100
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy Mapping & IE8
> From: rogers...@gmail.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> Does anyone know when the Legacy 7 mapping will be updated to work
> with Internet Explorer v8?
>
> I 'foolishly' updated recently to IE8 and it wasn't until I started
> using Legacy that I realised the mapping no longer worked.
>
> I looked on the Legacy website and saw there a method to revert back
> to IE7, although the links are no longer correct as they point you to
> an IE8 download file.
>
> I've no doubt that I can find IE7 elsewhere to download but thought
> that if an upgrade to Legacy 7 was imminent then it would be
> pointless to revert to IE7.
>
> Any news anyone?
>
> Paul

With Windows Live, you can organise, edit, and share your photos.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/