Paul Rogers wrote
Does anyone know when the Legacy 7 mapping will be updated to work with Internet Explorer v8?

I 'foolishly' updated recently to IE8 and it wasn't until I started using Legacy that I realised the mapping no longer worked.

Mapping is working fine for me and I updated to IE8. I also updated Virtual Earth and it's called Bing now. Perhaps you need to update both in order for mapping to work in Legacy. I didn't take too much notice what I was doing because I tend to update things whenever it's suggested without giving it too much thought (dangerous, I know!)
--
Jenny M Benson