Liz,

It sounds as though for these people you may have multiple marriages (or ghost
marriages) with the person being married to an unknown and the display showing
the unknown marriage. You can check this by having a look at the number on the
Spouse Icon in Family View.

I suggest that you go through the marriage list (View>Marriage List) and ensure
that where there is a marriage to an unknown partner that should be the case.
If you have too many to reasonably search the Marriage List manually do please
come back and we'll see if we can work out a search for you.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:46:50 -0700
> From: lizschm...@verizon.net
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] I have a different problem
>

> Sometimes when I bring up a person, the spouse is not shown. When I try to
> link to an existing person, Legacy states, "So and so is already this persons
> wife or husband, would you like to link them in again?" If I do, that creates
> duplicate marriages, people etc etc. But I do want the family complete on the
> screen.. Am I doing something wrong or has anyone else run into this problem?
>

> Liz Schmidt
>
> Lompoc CA
Get the best of MSN on your mobile
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/147991039/direct/01/