I updated to IE8 months ago without a stitch of trouble even with the mapping feature.
Realize that you need to have a active internet connection when using the mapping feature.
Legacy uses the Bing! mapping service to code all the locations
What is the problem you are having ? we could possibly help.
Tim Rosenlof

Paul Rogers wrote:
Does anyone know when the Legacy 7 mapping will be updated to work
with Internet Explorer v8?

I 'foolishly' updated recently to IE8 and it wasn't until I started
using Legacy that I realised the mapping no longer worked.

I looked on the Legacy website and saw there a method to revert back
to IE7, although the links are no longer correct as they point you to
an IE8 download file.

I've no doubt that I can find IE7 elsewhere to download but thought
that if an upgrade to Legacy 7  was imminent then it would be
pointless to revert to IE7.

Any news anyone?

Paul