From: Ruth Nerud <baber...@worldnet.att.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 1:55:08 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Re: TESTINI

Yes, I'm pretty good at reading the Italian records. These happen to be in
Italian. Since Rosaria was a foundling, the mayor gave her a name similar to
the
surname of the family she was being given to - Sconza Testa, a double surname,
somewhat unusual in Italy. All other children in this family including my
father
are Sconza Testa's, but this one adopted child's records all continue to say
Testini, even to her death record, and all indicate parents unknown.
Ruth