This is -almost- off topic, to me.

I took a copy of my Legacy family file with me to our local family history center. The librarian there had never heard of it- and pushed PAF as hard as he could, trying to shoot down Legacy every way he could.

It is easier to cooperate than to fight <g>- so I have a question please: Has anyone converted from a Legacy family file to a PAF family file, used that file at a FHC, and when you get home, import back into Legacy all right? How do you convert safely? That is, not lose any events that are not standard to PAF but are all right with Legacy?

Thank you.

Robert