  From: Sharon Johnson
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family History Center

  You have to export to a "gedcom" file from PAF and import from a "gedcom"
file. A bit of information: the PAF program does not work with the new
familysearch; the church recommends you find another program like Legacy, etc.,
to use instead of PAF.
  You're welcome.

  On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:43 AM, Robert Carneal USA <carnea...@adelphia.net>