Just to confirm, you do have Word and a PDF reader (Acrobat Reader,  Foxit etc)
installed on *both* computers?

Gary Templeman

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darlene Carerros" <dm.carer...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 6:23:35 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Vista & Legacy 7.0.0.103 problem after changing PC's

Tom,

I have experienced the same problem on my XPS 1 PC using Vista, and on a Dell
Laptop 1525 also using Vista.  I checked with support but they were unable to
duplicate the problem on there computers.  On the XPS 1 I can opened Word
documents, but not PDF's.  On the Dell Laptop I can open PDF's but not Word
Documents.  I get the same message: "Can't Find Player."  "There is currently
no default media player set up on your computer."   I have been trying to
figure this out for about six months with no luck.  Go figure.

Darlene