Mike,

In a nutshell, yes!

It is most important that the file types are always stored in the correct
places. Valerie has just posted a very good explanation as to why.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:08:04 -0700
> From: michaelbarb...@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Adding DOCUMENTS to an individuals record
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>

> Ron:
>
> I have photos or images of vital records. I have been putting them in the
> Pictures folder (using the pictures icon that appears in any event you
> create). The way I read your recent email, this is the correct way per
> Legacy's advice. Yes?
>
> Mike
>

> In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus autem caritas.
> In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty, but in all things love.
> St. Augustine (A.D. 354 - 430)

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and
more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/