From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of S. Fry
Sent: Monday, 24 August 2009 10:41
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Pictures

Tom,

I am have Legacy 7.0.0.103 on a Vista 32-bit laptop and desktop. I am able
to attach (or rather link to) .jpg, .pdf, .rtf, and .doc items by following
the directions in the Help file, i.e. Family View, picture icon (show
picture gallery for this person), picture button for .jpg, or file button
for the others.) No problems opening any of the files (including .pdf) when
I come back later. Works perfectly.

S.Fry