I have not tried to attach a document. Really, never thought to! Truthfully, this program does so much I'll never use half of it. BUT, maybe I'll try. I guess you would attach say a copy of the obit or wills or something to that affect?

AMY

Tom Element wrote:
Hi Amy

As by now you already know, Legacy does store only the path names & not the actual picture. Path names are shown at Options -> Customise -> Locations -> View current list of Multimedia Locations.

By the way, as you're using Vista & Legacy 7.0.0.103, have you ever attached any PDF documents via the "Picture Gallery" by clicking on the "File" button? If so, can you open them by clicking on the Icon? I'd be interested to know if your set-up works for you as the same combination doesn't work for me.

Regards
Tom

Amy wrote:
Using Vista and Legacy 7.0.0.107 I am fairly new to Legacy and do not use all the features I see on this list Wow, it is mind boggling! Well anyway, please clarify something for me................ When attaching pictures, I attached some that were saved on CD's...........now they do not show up. Is it only pics that are stored on your computer? Does Legacy store only path names and not the actual picture?
AMY