Jim,

I am sure that Millennia Corporation would be doing many of its Legacy
users a great service if it were to support a forum with a wider
purpose than is considered appropriate for this list.

I find many of the slightly off-topic discussions immensely
interesting and helpful, and since they are held together by the fact
that we all use Legacy, they all have a common background.

Usually these topics are about what other purposes one can use Legacy
for - whether, as in this case, it's feeding on-line sites (which has
provided me with several major advances in my searches), formatting
and publishing, or whatever.

I couldn't survive without Legacy, and have sold it to countless other
people as a wonderful product. I don't want to have to go to another
part of the web to a non-Legacy forum to discuss these issues that all
flow out of, and are often specific to, the use of Legacy.

I don't know what it would cost to support another forum - but I don't
think it's very much; it would probably only have to be moderated for
offensiveness.

Could you give it some thought please?

Warm regards

Alastair