From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Paula Ryburn
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2009 2:12 a.m.
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Birth certificate as a master source

Boyd,
Do not lose heart.  I am mid-way in a process of moving my birth, death &
marriage sources from "one per" to something more "lumped".  But I have
chosen to use state / county / year... or just state / year.  As I said, I'm
mid-way in the change process.  Still, the template should work no matter
your "lumping" level. ;)
 --Paula in Texas
Researching: Adair Baker Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman Clement Clough
Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field Floran Floyd
Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Harbaugh Hopkins Hughes Jones Koyle Laswell
McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn Sullivan Williams