----- Original Message -----
From: "Jenny M Benson" <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>

Ruth Nerud wrote
I only want a list of the Master Sources and even if I check the
box List Style Format, I still get my report in alphabetical order
by source name and what I want is a Source Citation Report that
looks like this:

Source 1  blah blah blah
Source 2  blah blah blah
Source 3  blah blah blah

and what I get is

blah blah blah File ID 7
blah blah blah File ID 235
blah blah blah File ID 1422

I can then use this list as an index to my paper files as well as
my Legacy Master Source list. I think I'm not going to get what I
want.

I don't think I know quite what you mean by "Source 1" and "Source
2" etc, but apart from that I think you can get what you want from
tblSR in Access by selecting the appropriate fields and sorting as
you wish. --
Jenny M Benson