The event clipboard would be a close second to the source clipboard, as far as my favorites go. Both these features are great!

Sherry from Bowlegs, Okla.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kirsten Bowman" <vik...@rvi.net>
To: "LegacyUserGroup" <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 4:25 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Favorite Features

Mary's "Lost" post reminded me of how many great tips and shortcuts I picked up from the LUG when I first started using Legacy. Unfortunately new users
sometimes don't even know the question to ask in order to find some of
these, and LUG discussions lately seem to be far from basic.  My personal
favorite is the Source Clipboard, and anyone who isn't using it should drop
everything and read Legacy's Help > Index > Clipboard > Source.

Would others like to mention their favorite feature or shortcut?

Kirsten